Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
You may be interested in celebrating the Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting for Phase I of the Carrabelle Beach Multi-Modal Transportation Path.
When: Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Ribbon-cutting at the Carrabelle Beach RV Resort and then for those wishing to, a walk or bike ride to the lighthouse for refreshments sponsored by the Carrabelle Lighthouse Association.
The RV Resort is located at 1843 Hwy 98 W, Carrabelle FL 32322, which is directly across Hwy 98 from the Carrabelle Public Beach Parking lot.
For ideas about other activities in the vicinity of this historic coastal village visit Big Bend Scenic Byway Tour Itineraries.
There are no comments for this article at this time.
- Quilt donation raffle
- Fire at the Crooked River Lighthouse Park
- Winter 2015 Newsletter
- Tom Mason song for the Crooked River Lighthouse
- 2014 Lantern Fest
- Lighthouse Songwriting Contest
- Bike Path Dedication
- Photos of the Crooked River Lighthhouse
- Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
- Winter 2013 Newsletter
- Movie Night at the Crooked River Lighthouse
- Pirates capture the Crooked River Lighthouse
- Carrabelle Beach Bike Path
- Movie night at the Crooked River Lighthouse
- Lantern Fest Thank You
- Movie night at Crooked River Lighthouse Park, 11/7/2013
- Lantern Fest Demonstrators
- Lantern Fest Story Teller
- Lantern Fest Silent Auction